Friday, February 20, 2009

Greek gods

I was at a Greek restaurant with my sister today. And as soon as I met the waiter, I was attracted. I thought he was kind, funny, and cute (okay, more like a god according to my response to his pheromones). But I did not give it much thought. And when he left, I told my sister that I thought he was cute. Well, later on he brings us our food and I was not feeling to well, so I just smiled a little. Well, as my sister and I were eating, she picked up the receipt and lo and behold, he had written his phone number on it and said "call me." We were dying with laughter, but in a good way. I was way impressed with his subtle boldness. What do you think I'm going to do? I know many of my friends who check out my blog are horrible at commenting. Well, this is your chance. I can now erase something from my before I die to do list ;)

No comments: