Saturday, March 7, 2009

Decisions, decisions, decisions...

Sorry it's been a while since I posted. It sometimes gets discouraging when not a lot of people comment on my blog. It's always good to get feedback. Although I know many of you say you read it but just don't comment. It's okay, but it still gets a bit discouraging :( But don't worry, I am not going to let that stop me because I LOVE to write. And I write here for myself and not just for others :)

On to better things. I have been struggling lately with some decisions that I have to make. I am not quite there yet, but almost. I am not sure I'm looking forward to what the final result of my decision is turning out to be :( As soon as I make it, I will let you know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell me about it! Decisions are difficult to make, but I still think that deep down we know what is best. Right? Or do we?! AND as far as greek gods, I say he is definitley well versed in the language that reaches the soul of a woman. Mmmmm...