Saturday, March 7, 2009

My Greek god

Okay, so we've spoken a couple of times (my Greek god and I). Unfortunately, I've had to bail out on him twice on the first date we were suppose to have (work/family things). But I can't begin to tell you how much I enjoy talking to this kid, so far. Of course, as most men do, he is putting his best foot forward right not. But I am enjoying that foot. Last time we spoke, he said to me, "You are even better than I imagined you would be." Cupid might as well had been across the room sending darts into my heart. Wow, what a great thing to say. I melted.
It's kind of interesting that I feel that, lately, most of the boys I've been with or have thought about being with give me a lot of backhanded compliments or just make me feel unsure of myself. Not in this case. It has been a nice change. Even if this goes nowhere, it's been nice to feel this way again. I'm excited to finally go out with him. It's too bad that we have such hard schedules to mesh :( Hopefully it will be worth it when we finally do :)

4 comments:

Lorina said...

Hey Laureen! About the mint oreos I just by it store bought. It's just easier that way. :) It's very yummy, you should give it a try!

Shannon said...

I need to hear more about this girl!! We need some carch-up time...I miss you.

Michelle said...

Hi Laureen! So was I right about it being your birthday or was it my imagination? Sorry we didn't get a chance to talk! It sounds like life is pretty good. Anyway, I'm off to Vegas next week for work. We have our convention. Very exciting! Love you.

Anonymous said...

he sounds wonderful, laureen! that's the kind of guy you deserve. hope you and the girls had a blast on your girls night out! i'd love to come hook up with you gals another time :)