Saturday, February 7, 2009

Med School

I know it's been forever since I wrote a post. Once again, I need to repent. And so one of my New Year's resolution is to write more post. I often debate with myself on what exactly to post. I feel like so many things have been happening but...I don't know. Okay, here goes some things that's been happening in my inner sanctum.

I need to start apply for medical schools. But I found out that some of the classes I took have "expire." How exactly does that happen?! Thus, I have to retake some pre-med classes I took forever ago. I am NOT a happy camper. Perhaps this will be a good refresher course for the MCAT. At least my sister is doing it with me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY FOR PROGRESS! You totally have got this girl! Despite its inconveniences.