Sunday, February 8, 2009

I took a trip to Japan

Two nights ago, I had a dream. In my dream, I went to Japan and stayed with my friend, Sachiko's mother. I remembered so much of the dream the first two minutes when I woke up. I forgot about it after that. Then yesterday morning, while at work, out of the blue the dream came rushing back to me and boy where the feelings I was experiencing amazing! You see, while I was in Japan, I met someone and fell totally and hopelessly in love with them. Not everything was perfect, eventhough I can't remember that aspect of my dream. There were problems, I don't know with what or with whom. I don't remember what my love looked like or what he was like, but I do remember being happy. Deliriously happy.

I looked up my dream online and this is what it says it means:
Love

To dream of love of being in love, suggests intense feelings carried over from a waking relationship. It implies happiness and contentment with what you have and where you are in life. On the other hand, you may not be getting enough love in your daily life. We naturally long for the sense to belong and to be accepted.


Japan
If you have never lived in Japan, to dream of it symbolizes an extremist attitude towards the subject matter of the dream. This comes from the Japanese ritual suicide, hara-kiri. A tradition of being expected to fall on your sword to atone for shame and dishonor.


Well...I'm hoping it's the former and not the latter. If any of you have any other meanings for this dream, let me know :)

No comments: