Thursday, March 21, 2013

Past post revisited

This is a post I wrote in December of 2008

Pros and Cons


The pros and cons of working graveyard.



Pros: -I can't stand having to get up early Monday mornings after a wonderful weekend.

-ummm...I know there was more. I will have to think of it on my day off.



Cons: -Miss all the wonderful social activities at night when most people are clocked out of work.

-Go to sleep in the dark and wake up in the dark (at least in the winter).

-The human body was just not meant to work that way (what with cortisol levels and all). Even when you sleep well doing the day, you're still tired during the night.



I guess I can't make this list as impartially as I would like to since it's 0242 in the morning and I am at work ans still have three and a half hours to go

This is still all true.  And it is again around 0236 in the morning as I am writing this at work.  Maybe I should try writing this list when I am off and not tired?

No comments: