Thursday, January 14, 2010

Focusing on Haiti's beauty


I feel that a lot of what I hear of Haiti are the sad and ugly parts.  It is filled with beauty, love, charity, sadness, pain, violence, and many of the other things that can be found at other parts of the world.  But for now, I wanted to show some of the beautiful things that can be seen on this island.  My parents talk a lot of the nice things they used to see and experience as teenagers there.  They especially make sure to tell me these things when all I say of Haiti are the things I hear in the news.  These pictures are some that I found in a facebook group.  Since my parents have not been there since they were teenagers, they did not have modern pictures that I could post.  Hope you guys will like what you see!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this! Thanks Laureen!