Monday, November 9, 2009

Half-Marathon

My sister and I signed up about two months ago to do a half marathon this weekend. Unfortunately, we have not been able to prepare as well as we would have liked to. And I am very nervous. Usually, I am a sprinter. Do it fast and get it over with. I have never ran a long race. No 5 or 10Ks. Please guys, keep your fingers crossed for me. I just want to finish and know that I can check that off on my list of things to do before I die. I'll have to let you know how it goes.

2 comments:

Devin said...

So Jules,
How did the half marathon go? Where was it at?
BTW, this is me being nice and posting some comment on your blog! That way, you'll know someone has read your post. :)

Anonymous said...

Even though, it's passed the fact, fingers crossed! How did the half marathon go?