Wednesday, December 24, 2008

What my ad for a man would look like

Wanted: Fun loving (playful)-sense of humor (I need someone who can and will make me laugh)
Affectionate/Loving***
Lover of books, music, and movies (foreign films a must)
Faithful
Considerate
Easy going/Does not loose their temper easily*****THIS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT TO ME.
Likes/Loves to dance (this is a hard one since most guys I know don't fulfill this. Ironic considering the pheromones flying around when dancing is involved. How can man not want to participate in this ritual?)
Intelligent (but not cocky about it)/curious
Not afraid to try things
Ambitious
Creative
Doesn't care what others think (besides, of course, me)/Doesn't need to prove himself.
Allows me to express myself w/o making me feel judged, embarrassed, or silly
Selfless
***Someone who I can be myself around****
Patient/Not easily angered***
Passionate

Okay, so far that's my list. And again, since it is 3:25 in the morning, I know I am forgetting a few things. I will have to add those later. Even though I have some stars next to some but not next to others, that does not mean the others are not very important to me. The stared items just happen to be things that I have had recent experience with and have realized just how dear they are. I don't know, hard to explain. Anyone who has any inputs please let me know. I'm curious about what might be on you guy's list.

No comments: