Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Pinterest!

I am a big fan of pinterest! Finding that website has changed so much of my life.  It sounds silly to say something like that but it has.  I utilized it to find ideas when I was planning my wedding and boy did it make planning easier.  I've used it to decorate my house, cook some delicious meals, find some great date and activity ideas.  My nieces have loved some of the things we've done from that website.  But most importantly, I've used it to boost my own creativity and to find and admire the creativity of others .  If you guys have not checked it out yet, I would strongly advise you to.  Here's the link

Pinterest.com

Have fun pinning!

1 comment:

Casandra Winter said...

I love pinterest! I just recently got hooked over the last few months as well. I love the recipes and there is great teacher stuff too. Hey by the way gorgeous girl! I want to see more wedding pics ;)!!