Thursday, July 16, 2009

Updates

I don't know why I write so sporadically. I will just have to continue making it a goal to write more often. Especially since it seems like so many things have happened.

I am still enjoying the switch in job location. It really has saved my sanity!

I have a new niece! This is the best of all the news that I have. She is just beautiful! She was born five days ago and she has already taken a huge chunk of my heart. I love both my nieces so much. I wonder if my parents will excuse me from not having kids since they now have two wonderful granddaughters to spoil ;)

School is crazy but good. I've missed it. Not the stress but the fun and joy of learning things that I might not have learned otherwise. At least not as well as I am learning it right now. I love Psychics! Who would have thought.

I am planning a trip to Canada in August to visit family. I have not been there in years and it will be nice to get away. I get to see family members that I have not seen in years. This, sadly, will be the first time that I have spent my own money, given of my time to go see them. Usually, since I was a teenager or a freshman in high school at the time, my parents pay for it and I go in the summer when I have nothing to do. And so it's always been about me, not them. I don't know if that makes since to anyone else. But I will make sure to post pictures when I come back.

Well, that's all I'll write for now. I will post pictures for sure soon!

1 comment:

Casandra Winter said...

ditto! It was good texting with you too! And I agree you sister and brother in law produce some cute kids. But your kids will be just as cute too :)