Thursday, May 21, 2009

Max

I got a cat! Huge move for me who is a commitment phobe. And he is absolutely fabulous. He does the most annoying things that I find so cute. He's a month old and a friend of a friend gave him to me.





My little niece is completely obsessed with him. She sleeps over all the time just so she could get to spend more time with him. Funny thing is...


He also very much enjoys her company. At night, I always put him on his bed, but during the middle of the night, I often wake up to him beside me. But when my niece sleeps over, he gets under the covers and she (while she is sleeping) puts her feet on top of him. He finds it blissful! I had to get up just to take this picture. Thus I think his favorite place is always right next to her or under her fitful sleeping movements. It's cute.

4 comments:

Amy and Clint said...

I can't believe you got a cat - that is some commitment. A puppy is too much commitment for me - hence the reason we don't have one. I hope you're doing well. I miss you all! By the way, your cat is very cute

Shannon said...

Love the gatita Laureen!! I miss you!!

Maya said...

He is cute and very playful. He thinks it's funny to wake me up in the middle of the night just to play hide and seek! Anyone else did that, they would not still be alive, but he is so cute that all I can do is smile. Yes, quite the committment but worth it.

Anonymous said...

He is soooo cute! Absolutely darling. But I'm a cat girl, I love kitties. Hilarious that he and Ariana are so enamored of each other! We should get together now that you're back in UT County! Like SLC was soooo far... :)